Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas Cards!

It's NOT to early to start thinking about Christmas cards!  I started looking around @ Shutterfly. They are running a great promotion right now! I was SUPER DUPER surprised to see they have 748 CARDS styles to pick from! So surely you will find something you like. I know I did. I went with THIS ONE!! I love that you can have TWO pictures AND THE LETTER PART! You can do a short update for those family members you don't get to see as much as you would like. I need to take some pictures for the card. I try and get them matching shirts and put that on the card. I am sure in a few years they won't allow that anymore! But for now I think it is cute! And I (hope) family does too.

It is always important to me to have my cards done and addressed early! Anything you can do early always helps with stress the closer it gets to Christmas! So today (if your not busy) would be a great day to start taking those pictures for your Christmas card!


Here are a few links to help make your search a little bit easier!


Another GREAT reason to get them done NOW-  Shutterfly is offering 20% off ALL holiday cards! (WOO HOO)

Also- Free shipping with 30 dollars or more! (look around for other great gifts!) Code: Ship30

And those of you with BIG families you can save 25% when purchasing 50 or more cards! (Make sure you do it before Nov 3 for the discount!)

No comments:

Post a Comment